Tasty Tomato & Kalamata Olive Salad
borrowed & modified from Baked Bree Deconstructed Chicken Kiev
When I tried this recipe from her, I thought the chicken kiev turned out all right, but I fell in LOVE with the salad. I made three times as much and just munched on it because it was oh-so-tasty.
- olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- lemon zest
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/8 tsp dried parsley
- salt and pepper
- Wash and then halve the cherry tomatoes and throw them into a decent sized bowl for mixing.
- Halve the kalamata olives and throw them in as well.
- Zest half a lemon, and sprinkle the salad with about a tablespoon of olive oil
- Grind some pepper and add a dash of salt, and your parsley
- Sprinkle in feta cheese, and mix contents with wooden spoon
|Premixing, this picture came out MUCH better.|
|Post mix (bad lighting).|