Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Playroom Storage Solution

Playroom Storage Solution

from Worth Pinning 

I'm a nut for organizing and finding simple and logical places to store things.  This is something I'd love to have in my crafts room or if I ever have kids, in their room or even better... their playroom.


The basic shelving unit

The bench was built with 3/4" plywood, 72"L x 31"W x 20"H.  The lower outer cubbies are 16"L x 12"W x 12"H and the 3 lower middle cubbies are 12"L x 12"W x 12"H.  The upper cubbies are approximately 34"L x 12"W x 7"H.  The top of the storage bench is hinged for hidden storage.  The two back compartments measure approximately 34"L x 16"W x 20"H.


After putting the top down

Add in some sleeping mats, and storage tubs...


And this was her finished product (I'm in love with the color scheme):

And voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment