Monday, April 2, 2012

Blackjack Margarita Drink

Blackjack Margarita

I don't know about you, but not long after I turned 21, tequila and I became good friends.  I don't have many horror stories about my 21st birthday (other than it took me 6 months to drink another appletini), but I really like drinking tequila.  Patron's my favorite, but 1800 is also some flippin good stuff.  Since it's my spring break, and my boyfriend is pretty much a "beer only" kinda guy, we agreed to do an alcohol walk-about (modified reference from 30 Rock). 

So tonight, I'm having a Blackjack margarita.

Ingredients
  • 2oz Tequila
  • 1oz Raspberry Liqueur (Chambord or di Amore)
  • 1oz Triple Sec
  • 4oz Sweet & Sour
Pour all in a shaker over ice, I shake it up until the container feels cold, then pour it in a nice margarita glass and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment