Monday, May 21, 2012

Resurfacing

Wow.  I finally graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science.  YAY!!


I've been interviewing for several jobs in my field, and the boyfriend and I picked out an AMAZING apartment that we'll be moving in to next month.  It's 1,161 square feet, we have a screened balcony, and a fireplace.  I'll actually have room just to BE in that apartment, so I'm very much looking forward to it.


I've already picked out my next project, and it's going to be electric blue. Awesome shoes.  Based on the original design, I'll need 3000+ 4.5mm, 200+ 3mm, and 200+ 2.8mm rhinestones.  I'm not sure where I'll be able to find that many very bright blue rhinestones. I have a pair of black shoes that I'm retiring (just bought a cute pair of replacements), and they will be subject to this project.  


I recently found my old camera again... and since we'll also be moving, I'm hoping we'll get very far away from the poor lighting pictures I've had to post previously.


Oh, and I GRADUATED!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment